One of the best things about living in Portland is the food. We are spoiled for choice when it comes to the amazing restaurants, bars, food carts and donut shops scattered throughout the city. On any given weekend, you can find us posted up in a coffee bar, guzzling beers at a local brewery, or sharing small plates at one of our favorite restaurants, and most nights end with some sort of sweet treat on the way home.
So what are the best bites in Portland right now? Sharing our top ten below.
- Radicchio salad at Tasty + Alder.
- Pok Pok’s famous chicken wings.
- Morning coffee and donuts from Blue Star.
- The ‘green machine’ roll at Bamboo Sushi.
- Take out panang curry from Red Onion on NW 23rd Ave.
- Anything and everything at Ava Gene’s.
- A scoop of Stumptown coffee ice cream at Salt & Straw.
- Sizzle Pie’s KARP pizza, with leftovers for breakfast.
- A glass of red at the bar at Irving St. Kitchen.
- The tacos at ¿Por Qué No?