Image via stepsforsarcoma.com
I don’t know about all of you, but I love sharing and hearing about the items people buy at Trader Joe’s. Unlike any other grocer, I’m always on the hunt for new things to try, and would seriously love to hear what’s on your weekly TJ’s grocery list.
- Fully Cooked Lentils are so easy to add to soups or stand alone dinners, its a must every time I make it to TJ’s.
- Pub Cheese is the ultimate snack cheese that goes great with their pretzel chips. I can’t be stopped.
- Handmade Tamales are fabulous, IMO, and so easy to steam and feel like you are eating an authentic Mexican meal.
- Garlic Cubes really should be higher on the list, because they are ridiculously handy. So handy that I find myself cooking with them more often then called for.
- Dry Roasted Almonds are a great snack, and can’t beat the price.
- Charles Shaw wine, sorry I’m not sorry. I’ll take a couple, thank you!
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Log, you won’t regret it, just do it.
- Reduced Guilt Mac n Cheese is 65% less fat than other regular mac n cheese without reduced taste, this is one of my sister’s personal favs.
- Dark Chocolate-Covered Pomegranate Seeds are seriously addictive and packed with antioxidants. Chocolate is good for you, don’t you know?
- TJ’s flowers are freshly cut, affordable and offer a great selection.