Happy December 1st! Finally I can listen to Christmas music, decorate the house and bake molasses cookies (all of which I did today, by the way). One more thing I can finally do is share my Christmas wish list with you guys, which includes eleven gorgeous items to wear from head to toe. What’s on your wish list this holiday season?
1. Jo Malone Cologne in Nectarine Blossom & Honey and Peony & Blush Suede ($60 each) – I recently sampled Jo Malone’s cologne for the first time, and now I’m hooked. These scents are best worn together, so I’m asking for both!
2. Serefina necklace ($70) – When it comes to jewelry, I am all about simplicity. The delicate layering effect of this necklace is so beautiful.
3. Giles and Brother railroad spike cuff ($90) – A bold cuff that goes with everything. I’d be a very happy girl to find this under my tree this year.
4. Tom Ford nail polish ($32) – The perfect nude hue that I want to wear all year long.
5. Zoe Karssen Homme hoodie (
$132 $92) – I can’t resist a cool black hoodie, and this one from Zoe Karssen is pretty much perfect.
6. Goldsign jeans ($238) – Finding the right shade of denim is no easy task. This cropped pair from Goldsign might be the pair of jeans I’ve been searching for.
7. Pour la Victoire booties (
$325 $195) – I tell you, these are the flat booties of my dreams. Black leather with a gently squared toe and subtle stud detail…swoon.
8. Pour la Victoire clutch ($195) – A gorgeous haircalf clutch in black, white and gold. Please, Santa?
9. Charles David pumps ($179) – Every girl needs a pair of sexy black pumps, and these ones from Nordstrom sure fit the bill. A bit pricy, but let’s not forget price per wear…
10. Julia Kostreva marble iPhone case ($38) – Although I love my Kenzo iPhone case, I kind of wish I’d seen this marble iPhone case first. They’re so easy to change out, I might as well have both, right?
11. Burberry watch ($595) – In love with the silver and rose gold color combination of this classic Burberry watch. Couldn’t ask for a more stunning piece.