I’m going to admit something up front: Beauty products are not really my game. I skip over the beauty pages in fashion magazines and am hopelessly clueless about current trends in skincare, make up, nail treatments, etc. etc. So when I find a hair or skin product that I really like, I stick with it for a long time. (I held onto my first pots Garden Botanica makeup for years. Far, far too long.)
Keep reading for a list of beauty products that made the cut…
1) Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque - My daily skincare routine is pretty quick and simple, but once every few weeks, I like to slap this vitamin-rich mask on my face for about fifteen minutes to give it that extra “glow”. Phil actually notices after I’ve used it, which is all the proof I need to know it’s working.
2) Kérastase Lift Vertige – After separately discovering it through our joint hair stylist, Kelsey and I are both massive fans of this root-lifting gel from perennial favorite Kérastase (I also use their Cristalliste shampoo). I rub a dollop of this product into my damp roots before blow drying to give my super straight strands natural, long-lasting volume.
3) Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray - I love wearing this clean scent with jeans and a t-shirt. Something about it makes me think of summer.
4) Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne - Incredibly romantic, this cologne is an absolute favorite of mine. I’m rationing my little sample bottle as best I can, but will soon have to pony up for the body creme and cologne (they last much longer when layered).
5) Julep Nail Polish in Creme – The sweetest shade of pink for spring. Currently sporting this color on my fingers and toes. (Faux pas?)
6) NTC Water Bottle – Nothing encourages me to stay hydrated like a good water bottle, and this one from Nike’s NTC Week keeps me sipping all day.
7) Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Night Cream - This nighttime moisturizer is incredibly refreshing. I look forward to putting it on every evening before bed. And because it’s at such a great price point, I like to slather a little extra on my neck and chest.